Privacy training for software and security engineers
Software engineers want to build privacy into their products, but need concrete steps. Security engineers already protect user data, but want to know if there is more to privacy. Data analysts work with data all the time, and have specific questions about noise, error, and privacy protections. Our privacy trainings target technical and experienced engineers to round out their privacy knowledge.
Your company may choose to invest in bespoke training for your technical team to upgrade their privacy skills. Alternatively, virtual, on-demand training is available. Topics include:
- Privacy-enhancing technologies (PET): Know which PET to use, and when.
- Legacy Technology: Identify which legacy technologies your company may rely on that may require data protection upgrades.
- Privacy Frameworks: Gain a structured framework for methodically identifying threats.
- Privacy personas and vulnerable populations: Design privacy for the broad spectrum of people.
- Privacy risk assessment: Methodically assess risk and costs of a privacy vulnerability
- Privacy pen-testing: Understand privacy attacks and how to implement them ethically for in-house testing of data protection.
Schedule a Meet and Greet
Do you want to talk to us about whether this would benefit your data protection program? Let's have a 15-minute meet and greet.
Call does not include:
Or send us an email!
What We Offer
Data protection consulting for medium-sized companies that have legal expertise and need privacy engineering expertise.