Your company is a mature, established international company developing edge, wearable, or transportation devices that are AI or voice-enabled. Reputation and trust are vital for adopting your products.
You want to ensure you can deliver useful, delightful products that don't introduce risks like data breaches.
- Privacy regulations and definitions keep changing, and you want to be able to proactively face changes instead of being on the back foot.
- Partners in the company see privacy as a roadblock, not an enabler.
- You aren't sure how to measure and test the effectiveness of your privacy program.
- You need to provide assurance to regulators and consumers that your company is taking the right data protection steps.
We offer a proven method for identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your privacy protections through privacy vulnerability scans and privacy red teams.
- Adversarial privacy tests are proactive and documented steps to measure your privacy program.
- Threat modeling with stakeholders drives alignments about priorities and budgets.
- Privacy vulnerability scans meet privacy by design and GDPR requirements for testing.
- Privacy tests focus on some technical aspects that might not be covered by security or privacy compliance programs.
List of Steps
Understand your products and adversaries in your organization's context through a threat assessment.
Run a stakeholder alignment meeting to drive consensus.
Define the scope and rules of engagement. Determine the risk. Prepare to roll back any work. Get resources to fix critical problems. Coordinate with incident management team.
Run the Test
A diverse team of experts pretends to emulate the selected adversary by using privacy-invasive tactics.
Provide a detailed report on what worked and what didn't. Assess the defenses, and provide recommendations to prevent a real attack.
What we offer
Data protection consulting for Internet-of-Things and AI-enabled products.
Schedule a Meet and Greet
Do you want to talk to us about whether this would benefit your data protection program? Let's have a 15-minute meet and greet.
Call does not include:
Get your free Privacy Testing E-Book!
Start your journey to adversarial privacy testing with our free E-book. I've written this book for privacy and security professionals who want to understand privacy red teams and privacy pen testing.
- 1When is an adversarial privacy test helpful?
- 2Who are privacy adversaries and what are their motivations?
- 3When to build a team in-house versus hiring an external team?